Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

I take it that Leuck works at Monitronics?
I have had some dealings with them in a peripheral way. They are certainly
large and departmentalized, so much so that it is sometimes difficult to
deal with one person that gets the whole picture. I don't think Monitronics
supports independent dealers the way other contract central stations do.
There doesn't seem to have been as much thought or effort on Monitronics'
part put into that area of the market as other areas of Monitronics' go to
market strategy. For example when using Monitronics' branded panels, only
their software works for uploading and downloading. Real problems can occur
when other entities (other than the dealer) can fat finger the program, and
you can't go in there and check their work. Not being able to supervise the
work of outfits like Monitronics directly can lead to nightmarish problems.
I can't be too specific, but if Leuck works at Monitronics, trust me, he has
more than a vague idea of what I am saying. In other words, there might be
very concrete recent evidence that screwing the pooch happens to the best of
us, even at Monitronics.