Takeover standards

I would like to hear comments from other regular installation
companies on what standards they personally use before "taking over"
alarm systems installed by other companies or individuals. Since I
have been doing far more takeovers lately, AND I am also now "cherry
picking" my clients, I have worked out a rough guide I use called the
"three strikes, you're out" rule ! It gives me something to use other
than my gut instincts. If you can add to it, I would like to hear your
comments. If you disagree with specific points, please tell me / us
why with rationale.

In looking over an installation, if I can assess three strikes against
it, I  walk away rather than "take it over"  and more often than not
save ending up buying myself a bushel of future trouble.

For example:

One strike if there is no wiring diagram in the can
Two strikes if the connections to the panel board don't leave at least
six inches of spare wire on each zone loop to work with in the future
(this guarantees you can expect trouble with service at the other end
of the loop)
One strike if the EOL connectors are in the can rather than at the end
of the line where they belong (a sure sign of an amateur)
One half strike if the installation was done by someone who only
installs casually, or does it in conjunction with other services such
as video, or home automation in which he specializes
One half strike if the home owner had the installation done by a
friend
One half strike if the installer has used the smallest can possible on
a system that is very expandable
One half strike if the panel can is located such that it cannot be
easily accessed for service.
One half strike if the home is totally finished in the basement AND it
was done by the casual installer above, so wiring errors and drywall
nailing problems are impossible to fix
Three full strikes if it was installed by certain companies which we
all know about in our local areas (in my area, for example, we call
this guy "Jimmy the slease")
One full strike if every point of contact is NOT home run
One full strike if doors are contacted  using magnetic contacts on the
heel of the door
Three full strikes if motions are wired in series AND they come back
to the can on one single wire

I am sure there are other points I have missed

RHC