Re: Takeover standards

My standard is; if it looks like crap and the takeover candidate doesn't
want to pay to make it correct...we're gone.
If it's a 2 door 1 pir system in a 6000 sq ft  house with 8 doors and 35
windows and they don't want to pay to make it right...we're gone.

Basically if it's not the way I would do my own house, or they don't want to
pay to make it so...ta ta.