Hey Mr. BAss.......

I just got off the phone with someone at Sonitrol in Rocky Hill
that wanted info on licensing in Florida.
When I mentioned your name......he spit up his soda thru his nose
he was laughing so hard........Something about your so called
"brick & mortor" alarm company and ah....Central Station.
Is there something you want to tell us Mr. BAss?

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html