Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Every company can screw up. Bigger companies tend to threaten and bluster
their way through problems, especially when they're in the wrong, mostly
because they can. That said, I don't have 25K in legal fees I want to throw
down a rat hole just to spar and prove a point that is already proven,
(because the check was in the mail so to speak).  What little cryptic
information I gave Leuck is more than enough for an insider to find out what
went down at Monitronics, even from a former insider. If he bothers to take
a sniff, I doubt he'll make any more noise about it, especially here on this
NG, it really stinks. If he finds out through official channels, I am sure
he'll be told to officially shut the hell up about it.

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > If Leuck isn't feigning ignorance...
>
> I'd be willing to bet that his ignorance is real.
>
> > for Monitronic's sake and Leuck sincerely doesn't know (and still wants
too), Leuck can email me. On the other hand, if Leuck
> > wants to secure a legal release for me from Monitronics for any
liability for tossing Monitronics filthy laundry out in this NG,
> > I'll be glad to post it all here. I know the customers involved on the
other end would have no issues with that, however I suspect