Re: Takeover standards

I know you don't handle the Paradox line, but just as a point of
interest, the older DOS level software for the older line of Esprit
panels works just fine in Windows XP.
The newer  Winload software, designed to work with the newer Digiplex
and Spectra panels (and the brand new 5000 and 6000 series of panels)
is designed from the get go as Windows software.

RHC