Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

If Leuck isn't feigning ignorance for Monitronic's sake and Leuck sincerely
doesn't know (and still wants too), Leuck can email me. On the other hand,
if Leuck wants to secure a legal release for me from Monitronics for any
liability for tossing Monitronics filthy laundry out in this NG, I'll be
glad to post it all here. I know the customers involved on the other end
would have no issues with that, however I suspect Monitronics truly might.