Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Every company can screw up. Bigger companies tend to threaten and bluster
> their way through problems, especially when they're in the wrong, mostly
> because they can. That said, I don't have 25K in legal fees I want to
throw
> down a rat hole just to spar and prove a point that is already proven,
> (because the check was in the mail so to speak).  What little cryptic
> information I gave Leuck is more than enough for an insider to find out
what
> went down at Monitronics, even from a former insider. If he bothers to
take
> a sniff, I doubt he'll make any more noise about it, especially here on
this
> NG, it really stinks. If he finds out through official channels, I am sure
> he'll be told to officially shut the hell up about it.

Monitronics has never told me to shut up about things posted here and never
will, I seriously doubt anyone there other than me even knows this newsgroup
exists. If you want to put up this bogus canard about 25k in legal fees for
a lawsuit that isn't going to happen thats fine but so far you haven't given
any information I remotely understand cryptic or not which is leading me to
believe you are full of shit

Either put up or shut up, I have a feeling I know which you'll choose