Re: Takeover standards

On Aug 17, 1:13?am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > RHC: Now you seem to be contradicting yourself Frank. I got the
> > distinct impression from your last post that you felt your company was
> > above all that. Now you tell me that your company does take over
> > "nightmare systems" and messed up professional systems. I'm not trying
> > to be argumentative, but which is it ? And more to the point, why
> > would you even touch these problem systems ?
>
> He just makes it up as he goes alaong.
> It's like the inverted airliner BS story.

I guess that would be like your story about "Make my Day" on the Napco
keypad and the faking identity to post in Andys website, and how long
you installed systems, and how relatives were kidnapped, and how you
were't forced to stop monitoring services, and you being and expert on
Napco systems and not knowing how the keypad access control worked,
and that you don't steal information from published manuals and say
that you thought of it, and ....... welllll ......
there's not enough room in Usenet for the rest of it.

Get lost and die, you sickly, genetically deficient fuckup.