Re: Takeover standards

Robert L Bass wrote:

> He just makes it up as he goes alaong.

You're a coward, Bass.  And I certainly wouldn't ever try to "make up"
anything in this Forum.  Not only would anything I came up with pale in
comparison to your efforts, I'm also not into "pissing contests".  The
only reason I won't bow before the "Crown Prince of Make-Believe" is
because I figure your head's swelled enough already from all those
DIYer's singing your praises at the BBB.

> It's like the inverted airliner BS story.

Which you still haven't managed to prove *is* BS.