Re: Takeover standards

Point well taken. However, every alarm business does takeovers. They
are a natural part of this industry where rates and service prices and
quality vary all over the map. And with ADT being the biggest and the
most expensive company around, migration from their ranks is to be
expected in large numbers after contract terms are up. A good quality
system takeover is a gift, and no company just walks away from it.
However, it is easy to buy yourself a bundle of trouble, and that is
what my question is about.

I am simply asking what specific technical standards do people use to
judge other installations before making the move to "takeover" the
system. Details !!

RHC