Re: What Next?

Joe
Im going thru my own crisis with  colon cancer at this time and life may
seem impossible and  unfair ,and bad things always seem to happen to nice
people .All I can say is hang in there and hope for the best. Do not say
what is next to go wrong because you do not want to know.
Every time i think how bad things are for me at the present i hear somehing
much worse happening to some one else and Im glad not to be in there shoes.
I hope all comes out well and
My prayers are with you .