Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Roland,

Don't be surprised if he simply denies knowing anything about it.  As to Monitronics doing anything to him for speaking of it
(should he break pattern and speak the truth), that's his problem.  Watch him squirm, pretending he fears retribution from someone
posting here should he say anything.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass