Re: Personal System That Makes Me $100,000+ Per Year

> I want you to imagine this... imagine waking
> up when you want to in the morning, not when
> your alarm clock goes off. You no longer need
> to hit that snooze button for an extra 5 minutes
> of rest before you have to go into work...

I already do that.

> Imagine getting up eating a nice big breakfast...

Naah.  I'm on a diet.

> then turning on your computer to see that you
> have made $150 while you were sleeping...

Only that?  Shoot, I make that much during lunch.

> Not a bad way to start off the day...

That would be a really disappointing way to start
the day.  Sorry but I couldn't afford the pay cut.
I guess you'll have to find someone else to spread
your spam for you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass