Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

yup good observation..did they had a way of contacting the OP,
next,if there is no tel line the system can say he cant communicate,not all
alarm company use timer test,and we don't know if they did reach someone
that told them that the OP did cancel its phone line..and that is was normal
that they were not receiving timer test..

be careful too,in most case cancel the line that connects to the alarm
usually remove any liability to the alarm company....(for the OP check in
your contract...

VZ3%g.6038$gM1.3285@xxxxxxxxxxxxx