Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

Robert L Bass wrote:
Mark Leuck wrote:

>>You seem to have this thing for screwing
>>with phone lines

<insert portion snipped by Robert Bass> first it's 3 or 4
relays on a Napco panel and now this... no wonder you got out of the
installation side

Robert replies:

> Now you're going to pretend that it isn't common practice in the alarm industry to add cellular backup?

And you have this rather nasty habit of editing posts from individuals
to make a "point" that has nothing to do with the post you're responding to.

The OP is under contract to Slomins (and apparently not at all unhappy
about it).  I don't happen to have a copy of their contract handy and
I'm sure you don't either.  What you propose would certainly void the
majority of contracts I've seen.  Your own former monitoring contract is
so filled with "loopholes" it can't really be called a "contract".  You
assume responsibility for *nothing* and that's no wonder.  You have no
insurance, no license, and no bonding.

http://www.goofysplace.com/bass.pdf