Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:44:20 -0400, "John" <john_mm62@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>    I have a standard slomins alarm system, wired that connects to the CS
>via POTS.  I'd like to add one a cell phone connection that in the even the
>land line is cut, would allow the alarm to dial the service.  Any
>suggestions on a box to use?

You're pretty much stuck with whatever Slomins offers you.  You can't
just buy your own equipment and hook it up to their CS.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)