Re: False motion alarm last night - Unexplained

Stop with the scorpions, you know they weren't scorpions, they were man
eating vinegarroons spawned by the chupa-cabra! I never heard of a
chupa-cabra before Clinton came into office. And vinegarroons are dangerous!
Haven't you noticed that when you see someone touch a Vinegarroon they
always shrink to look small and look younger, almost like they are playing
with them? And don't tell me it's those faster than the speed of light UFOs
making time run backwards. I have been on plenty of UFOs and I still have
gray hair. Anyone seen my tin foil? I think the aliens took it again.