Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:zz7_g.162823$1T2.108002@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Robert L Bass wrote:
> Mark Leuck wrote:
>
>>>You seem to have this thing for screwing
>>>with phone lines
>
> <insert portion snipped by Robert Bass> first it's 3 or 4
> relays on a Napco panel and now this... no wonder you got out of the
> installation side
>
> Robert replies:
>
>> Now you're going to pretend that it isn't common practice in the alarm industry to add cellular backup?
>

> And you have this rather nasty habit of editing posts from individuals to make a "point" that has nothing to do with the post
> you're responding to.

The thread is about the OP's need for cellular backup.  I responded to that.

> The OP is under contract to Slomins...

And now he wants to buy something else for which he is not under contract with Slomins.

> (and apparently not at all unhappy about it)...

And yet here he is looking for information about cellular backups.  I answered his question.  You're busy trying to turn that inti
something else.

> I don't happen to have a copy of their contract
> handy and I'm sure you don't either....

I've read their standard contract.  I doubt you'd understand it.

> What you propose would certainly void the majority of contracts I've seen....

Wrong again.  You don't even understand what it means to "void" a contract.

> Your own former monitoring contract is so filled with "loopholes" it can't really be
> called a "contract"...

The contract which you ever on my website was actually the central station's contract, not mine.  It was in fact originally written
by the top alarm indusry law firm in the US.  Oh, wait.  I forgot.  You have never worked in the US.  Your parents fled the country
decades ago, carrying you with them.