Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

Robert L Bass wrote:

> The contract which you ever on my website was actually the central station's contract, not mine.  It was in fact originally written
> by the top alarm indusry law firm in the US.  Oh, wait.  I forgot.  You have never worked in the US.  Your parents fled the country
> decades ago, carrying you with them. <

http://www.Kirschenbaumesq.com
This is the "top alarm industry law firm" that you're talking about.

Maybe I should post the terms of the Slomin's contract to show you just
how reckless your "advice" to the OP was.
You're on death's doorstep and yet you're still acting like a putz.