Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

I am glad eveyone here feels up to handing out free legal advice. Personally
I have no respect for the current legal system. That was beaten out of me
long ago. It was solidified when I was arrested and the arresting officers
said we know you are not guility of this, this is our own paperwork screw
up. So as a gesture of respect we will handcuff you from the front only. The
only thing fair or just in my experience that has come out of a courthouse
at any level has been purely accidental. So respect no, terror? Absolutely.
I don't know how many of you guys have been in court and on the stand but
for me it has been beyond plenty. I am convinced the easy part of the bar
exam includes recounting techniques for crawling over your dying mother to
rape your dead sister. It's easy because that is showing what for most
attorneys is their good side.

If either side of this silly argument (that you have been posting back and
forth about) has any legal standing and real money to put up as a retainer,
there are plenty of members of the bar that would take this case. It
wouldn't matter to them which side was right in any way, just which side had
the bigger checkbook dedicated to the win. That is the side that would win
every time. Of course not on the first round generally, but when it nears
final appeal (on a golf course somewhere) the "green" will work its magic.
It always does. Thinking that there is an absolute right or wrong side of
this debate to prevail on its own merits (and that actually matters to
someone in or around a courthouse) simply reflects lack of experience.

If there has to be a debate about something, let's see how many angels can
fit on the head of a pin instead. That one is lawyer proof I hope.