Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 01:29:22 GMT, "Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>If either side of this silly argument (that you have been posting back and
>forth about) has any legal standing and real money to put up as a retainer,
>there are plenty of members of the bar that would take this case. It
>wouldn't matter to them which side was right in any way, just which side had
>the bigger checkbook dedicated to the win. That is the side that would win
>every time. Of course not on the first round generally, but when it nears
>final appeal (on a golf course somewhere) the "green" will work its magic.
>It always does. Thinking that there is an absolute right or wrong side of
>this debate to prevail on its own merits (and that actually matters to
>someone in or around a courthouse) simply reflects lack of experience.

Unfortunately, if the case ends up in court a tragedy will likely have
occurred.  The whole point behind the argument (I think) is to avoid
trouble in the first place.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)