Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

Let's stipulate that for any atheists the answer is any real number that
less than or equal to zero.
For believers we can site Second Hesitations for chapter and verse reference
to the validity of the above numbering schema.