Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

>> The police would arrest them.
>
> Not talking about police here,i am talking about you....

I'd dial 911 and then the police would arrest them.

> that was on cnn?

It was on virtually every news channel.

> ok now they are bombarding the whole
> nation,not just the rebel controled section,exactly what i was saying...

Uh, nope.  Israel could easily have bombed all of Lebanon forward into the stone age if they wanted.  They targeted known Hezmbollah
positions.

>> I'd support the Democrats so we could get them out of the White House.
>
> and if the brother of the big extremist
> manage to play with the election result...

Who, Jeb?  He used his assistant, Katherine Harris to do that the first time.  She was tossed out of office a few weeks ago by an
angry American public sick of this stupid war and fed up with having our rights trampled on by Kind George.  We'll get rid of him
and the rest of his crazy, right-wing terrorists pals during the next election.