Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

> try to kick out a group of armed rebels
> out of sarsota,i will be please to ear the
> result...;-)

The police would arrest them.  They would not not permit them to fire missiles at a neighboring location.

> when you trow rocks at armed soldier
> in your home street, its not going to the front, if its the front ,its cause the
> soldier bring it up there...

I've seen news footage of these skirmishes.  There were a whole bunch of terrorists in the business center of some town in Gaza
throwing rocks and malotov (sp?) cocktails at the Israelis.  Along side them were their kids doing the same thing.  They get killed
because their crazy parents want them to die for Allah.

>> You made the claim.  Back it up or shut up.
>
> do you say that they didnt bomb a
> UN observatory post???

Nope.  I said no such thing.  I said there is no evidence to support your claim as to *why* it was bombed.

> now tell me they could not stop for a few
> hour to let 4 innocent UN peackeeper go
> away...

Terrorists were sending rockts from directly beside the UN post.  The Israelis responded to protect themselves.  Next time your
fellow citizens are "observing" Hezbollah firing rockets I suggest they get the hell out of their quick.  Then you won't have an
excuse for posting racist crap here.

> ok explain to me why they bombarded
> the main airport...

To cut off supplies to Hezbollah.  One of the first things you do when fighting a war is try to cut the enemy's supply lines.  That
was also the reason they bombed bridges and roads leading from Syria.

>> Uh, don't look now but the local government *is* the extremist group.  The idiots elected Hezbollah.  That was their choice.  Now
>> they're living (and some are dying) with the consequences
>
> Look at the first part of the post,and
> tell me,how would you react,if extremist
> would be all around you?

I'd support the Democrats so we could get them out of the White House.