Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

For the most part in this group we are strangers connected only by this
forum and the interest each one of us has in this industry. Trying to figure
out what is wrong with someone else that is posting here certainly exceeds
my very limited expertise in that area. I am an expert only on what I
personally like and don't like. Therefore I have disconnected from trying to
think about anyone that posts here that I don't seem to like. I don't view
me liking or disliking something or someone as being a plus or minus that
anyone else needs to concern themselves with. Bass is a unique case because
what you and I may detect as an issue may be something directly related to
his treatment. Bass is not obligated to please anyone here or to disclose
the progress of his ailments. Contrary to some others here I hope for his
victory over what has taken hold in him. It seems others here (beside you
and me) have some long tortured history with Bass and more than enough venom
has built up to where it seems it is almost poisonous just to get too near
the fray. I am not given to having the time, inclination or ability to parse
out what that history should mean to me, let alone anyone else. On the face
of it running a DIY outfit and posting here where most folks aren't
following that business model seems bound to have some rough edges, but
things seem to have gone well beyond that. I feel a little like odd man out
only because there is so much posted on the residential side and I don't
focus much on that market. I do see that some folks posting here have a
great deal of knowledge on topics for systems integrators and I look forward
to getting as much of that information as I can. Speaking of that, I think I
may be getting sent to Charlottesville, Virginia for more training. Anyone
know much about that neck of the woods? I have never been.