Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Once again I'll make an offer, show the posts where I've  tried to stop you
posting advice to DIYer's and posted scores of daily attack posts and I'll
donate $500 to the charity of your choice. If you can't then you donate the
$500 to the charity of my choice. I'd suggest having RHC hold the money.

Put your money where your mouth is

Doug