Re: Salesman Compensation

Or in a lot of cases, customers simply forget how to use it. Most customers
cant even seem to remember the make of panel they have let alone the model,
and even further, all the wiz  bang features built in. I swear you could
train some customers daily and they would still forget even the simplest of
procedures.

I'm coming to believe there are some customers who should never have an
alarm system (not many, but some.....)

RHC