Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Mike, there have been a couple of instances locally of guys selling out and
then immediately going back under a new name and trying to steal back the
accounts. It's more common than you might think. If the buyer can prove it's
happening, at least it gives him some legal comeback to try to stop the
theft.

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html