Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Well, maybe I don't get the math:
30 x 15 = 450 per account, a thousand accounts would get you 45,000-
ooops 450, 000-
oh, that's a whole new ballgame and that's just selling the accounts, not
the business.
Why aren't you driving a V-Rod? Well, I don't mean right now hahaha

Anybody, check my math
So a business generating 15K a month RMR is worth at least half a million.
The business would sell for more than that? name, goodwill, ?
Any sort of rule of them? Double it?

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Mikey, stop and think before you talk. That IS a standing offer I have and
> if you and I get together in person, I would be more than happy to explain
> it, and the logic from the buyers perspective. But believe it ! However,
I'm