Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

30 times monthly for month-month contracts? Really? How is the buyer going
to handle that free service and rate guarantee? I dunno, Bob. That's a bit
of a stretch. Besides, you would wipe out your subscriber base for what? 40K
in your pocket and your revenue stops. Jeeeze, starting all over for 40K?