Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Mikey, stop and think before you talk. That IS a standing offer I have and
if you and I get together in person, I would be more than happy to explain
it, and the logic from the buyers perspective. But believe it ! However, I'm
not going to get into a long winded pissing contest regarding my business on
the ng over it......

And we're not talking $40K. Do the math....

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html