Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Yep.

I'd say it's pretty rare that you'd get anything over the multiple unless
you happen to find someone that wants to buy the name, your building, your
stock, all your trucks etc...

All they want is your RMR usually. Then they will try to shake out the slow
pays by raising the monthly a buck or two...then there'd your hold back etc.
etc. Lots of ways to get screwed...and if you get royally screwed by being
dumb enough to sign a non-compete...oye.

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| So, are you saying our businesses are worth NOTHING more than the multiple
| you could get on your accounts?

| > You wont get anything for the name or goodwill...infact the buyer will
| > usually ruin the name...best to cut & run if you're gonna sell out.
| >

| > "mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Well, maybe I don't get the math:
| > | 30 x 15 = 450 per account, a thousand accounts would get you 45,000-
| > | ooops 450, 000-
| > | oh, that's a whole new ballgame and that's just selling the accounts,
| not
| > | the business.
| > | Why aren't you driving a V-Rod? Well, I don't mean right now hahaha
| > |
| > | Anybody, check my math
| > | So a business generating 15K a month RMR is worth at least half a
| million.
| > | The business would sell for more than that? name, goodwill, ?
| > | Any sort of rule of them? Double it?
| > |
| > | "R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > and