Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

> Yep.
>
> I'd say it's pretty rare that you'd get anything over the multiple unless
> you happen to find someone that wants to buy the name, your building, your
> stock, all your trucks etc...

that answers my question to nomen

> All they want is your RMR usually. Then they will try to shake out the
slow
> pays by raising the monthly a buck or two...then there'd your hold back
etc.
> etc. Lots of ways to get screwed...and if you get royally screwed by being
> dumb enough to sign a non-compete...oye.

Good tips there, thank you. If you can think of any more :-)
Non-compete wouldn't bother me if I was doing something else (gigolo)
Why the hell would one sign a non-compete if you were just selling accounts
!?!