Re: Why Don't You Like DSC? (Addressed to those that don't.)

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> > I was downloading panels as far back as 1981...
>
> Bob,
>
> The dumb question was whether my techs carried laptops before laptops

> existed.  As to downloading, that's been around since long before
most of
> these characters knew what an alarm is, let alone installed one.
>
> --

Lets' see now ........ what were YOU doing in 1970?  What kind of
"character" were you?

Son of a gun, I was already installing systems and had 14 years prior
experience in military and industrial and electronics. You were doing
time in .........uhHHH   which prison was that again? Or, was that the
year you killed that woman? Must be hard for you to keep track of which
year was which tragic event in your life ...... huh? What with guns and
police and court and funerals ......... must have keep you quite busy.
Ok, now lets see if you can get it straight ........ what year did you
start in the alarm business again?   Caaaareful now. Better get those
dates straight before you expose the fact that you probably installed
systems illegally for ......... how many years was that ........ ? Heh
heh heh heh heh Didn't apply because you were a felon, I'd bet. Yep,
sounds like that's the problem with your vague history in the business.

Fatso is a felon
Fatso is a felon

Neah neah neah neah neah ...neahhhhh

Character ....... you don't have a clue to the meaning of the word.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA......... you're so easy ..... it's pitiful.