Re: Why Don't You Like DSC? (Addressed to those that don't.)

"Karl Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Jim wrote:
>

>> Lets' see now ........ what were YOU doing in 1970?  What kind of
>> "character" were you?
>>

> (sound of Bass searching away at google groups to get his story
> "straight")

In 1970, Robert probably had hair...

I'm curious as to what he was doing in 1979 and the kind of "character" he
was when he first supposedly registered his alarm company...  I'm also
curious as to what he was *doing* then too...  I mean...  it's darned
difficult to *install* and *service* alarms (an activity that required
*licensing* in Connecticut) when he was *convicted of assault with a gun* in
Polk County Florida and sentenced to five years probation...