Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

>> No. The National Association of Realtors®
>> did. I agreed to continue that when I joined.
>
> Interesting.  Next thing you know the NRA will register Rifle® and Jiminex
> will register Mother-#$%@®

Rifle was already being used when the NRA started.

Before NAR, there were real estate agents, but no such thing as a Realtor®.
It's taken for granted now, I guess, because we've come to hear the word for
so long but it IS registered and NAR does come down on agents using it when
they aren't members and even members who use it improperly.