Re: Another one for the books

Just as a follow up to my recent posts, I called the client who had the 832
panel fire to inquire what they have in the way of fire protection.
Apparently they are well protected with a fire / sprinkler system monitored
by Chubb. When they moved into the building, they had to spend oodles of $
to have this installed.

It's not at all visible upon casual examination, but their explanation puts
my mind at ease....

RHC