Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

Yup thats a QuikBridge, it can be used by any alarm panel

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yah, I was shocked when Radio Shaft actually had some (a lot actually) but
the price blew me away.

You may be right about the reciever as I did  not get a low batt at
all...just 2 pirs & 1 gb & 1 pt went faulted the next day. Didn't notice any
supervisory wiring though. Back when we were installing them I was not out
in the field much like I am now. Its a small white reciever with a led in
the middle and double antennas out the top...didn't mess with it on friday.