Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

never said they did not sell wireless, idiot, we were talking
about conversions!!!

> And yet you insist on arguing with me about whether they sell wireless or
> hardwire.  >

again, talking about conversions.....please, please go back to the VERY
beginning and read thru the whole thread... no one said ANYTHING about
SELLING!!!.....see, this is why i hate stupid people...'nuff said....i'm
done