Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

actually YOU should go back and read thru the thread, and you will
see that it WAS you who said exactly: "Brinks is one of the worst in the
industry"
when someone else made comments about wireless....so yes,
i AM correcting YOU on your STUPID comments about EVERYTHING including
wireless that you in fact DID make.....IDIOT!!!!!
waiting for you to talk your way out of this one....