Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

>> You have no idea what I know, friend.
>
> first, i'm not your friend....

It's just an expression.  I rarely curse so I prefer to say "friend".

> --- snip ---
>
>> They have a reputation for telling homeowners they are "buying
>> protection", "investing in security", etc.  They rarely mention that the
>> POS alarm they push is proprietary, is actually a leased system, can not
>> be monitored or serviced by anyone but them.  They charge excessive rates
>> for minimal protection.
>
> just because YOU say these things, does not mean
> they have a "reputation".

Hundreds of people say these things about them.

> --- snip ---

>> I couldn't care less which trash they push.
>> It's the terrible way they treat their customers
>> that honest dealers find objectionable.
>
> if you could not care less, then why would you
> mention wireless??...

I didn't.  You brought up wireless.  Perhaps if you actually read my post
prior to flaming you might have noticed that.

> the problem here is, you have NO idea what
> they "push".

Your problem is I know exactly what they push and how they do it.