Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

"bdebj2" <djoiner3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:0opxe.93676$6g3.31424@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> You have no idea what I know, friend.
>
> first, i'm not your friend....i do know that you can't POSSIBLY be as
> stupid
> as you sound...

Actually, he can...  (I was going to add "and frequently is", but I made a
promise that I wouldn't flame him any more)...

> just because YOU say these things, does not mean they have a "reputation".

Of course it does!!  Robert is a great alarm Guru...  A mighty Swammi from
Sarisota with incredible knowledge of all things "alarming"...

> that's like me saying that you have a "reputation" for being an idiot...
> oh, wait, that might be true.....

;-))

>> I couldn't care less which trash they push.  It's the terrible way they
>> treat their customers that honest dealers find objectionable.
>
> if you could not care less, then why would you mention wireless??...
> the problem here is, you have NO idea what they "push".

Yes he does.  He's only recently removed a Brinks panel (including the
external alarm jack)...  ;-)

>> I'm not sure which game you're playing but I've been in the alarm
>> industry for 28 years.  My company now sells more alarms than any other
>> independant in my region, including several local ADT offices.  I doubt
>> some moronic Brinks salesman is going to teach anyone "the rules."
>
> wow, 28 years and you STILL don't know what you're talking about????

Amazin' ain't it??  But I'm sure if you spent two hours on the phone with
him he'd be able to transfer all that knowledge to you.  He'll even "pay the
dime" for the call...