Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

> You have no idea what I know, friend.

first, i'm not your friend....i do know that you can't POSSIBLY be as stupid
as you sound...it's just an act, right??....please tell me you're really
not that stupid.....

> They have a reputation for telling homeowners they are "buying
> protection", "investing in security", etc.  They rarely mention that the
> POS alarm they push is proprietary, is actually a leased system, can not
> be monitored or serviced by anyone but them.  They charge excessive rates
> for minimal protection.

just because YOU say these things, does not mean they have a "reputation".
 that's like me saying that you have a "reputation" for being an idiot...
oh, wait, that might be true.....

> I couldn't care less which trash they push.  It's the terrible way they
> treat their customers that honest dealers find objectionable.

if you could not care less, then why would you mention wireless??...
the problem here is, you have NO idea what they "push".

> I'm not sure which game you're playing but I've been in the alarm industry
> for 28 years.  My company now sells more alarms than any other independant
> in my region, including several local ADT offices.  I doubt some moronic
> Brinks salesman is going to teach anyone "the rules."

wow, 28 years and you STILL don't know what you're talking about????
that must REALLY suck!!!...again, showing your stupidity.....i'm not a
salesman for brinks!!!!