Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

> actually YOU should go back and read thru the
> thread, and you will see that it WAS you who
> said exactly: "Brinks is one of the worst in the industry"

That is a fact.

> when someone else made comments about wireless....

And yet you insist on arguing with me about whether they sell wireless or
hardwire.  Fact is they sell both wired and wireless.  Additional fact --
the client can do much better elsewhere.

> so yes, i AM correcting YOU on your STUPID
> comments about EVERYTHING including
> wireless that you in fact DID make.....IDIOT!!!!!

Hmm.  Let's see.  Someone else said wireless.  I said their one of the worst
in the industry.  From that you somehow manage to interpret that I'm saying
they sell only wireless.  Interesting logic.  Heh, heh, heh... :^)

> waiting for you to talk your way out of this one....

No need, but this is fun.  Do go on.