Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

>> It's just an expression.  I rarely curse so I prefer to say "friend".
>
> you're just an idiot, you call everyone friend in the hopes of making
> one!!

You use that term so often one wonders if you're a bit insecure about your
own mental capacity.

>> Hundreds of people say these things about them.
>
> YOU saying it hundreds of times does not count
> as PEOPLE...

I doubt I've said anything about them more than ten or fifteen times but if
you would like to continue I'll be glad to elaborate.

>> I didn't.  You brought up wireless.  Perhaps if you
>> actually read my post prior to flaming you might
>> have noticed that.
>
> there was no flaming, i was just correcting some of
> your STUPID comments...

Would that include comments about wireless which I didn't even make?

> however, you finally got one right...it was not
> you that brought up wireless....

And yet you insist on "correcting" me for it.  :^)

>> Your problem is I know exactly what they
>> push and how they do it.
>
> please, tell me, OH WISE ONE....teach me,  Mr.
> Miyagi....young Grasshopper is eager to learn!!!!

You're confusing two different movies.  Besides, I have no interest in
teaching you or any other kind of bug.