Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
We've been getting 4-6 years on the CR123 lithums, pretty good with the heat
we have out here...and we get low-batt signals from the points loonnng
before they totally die...usually a week or two warning. With a 3 door/1pir
system he'd be looking at a 30 buck battery investment every 5 years lets
say...not bad.

Yup that 2 week period before they die is why most manufacturers like
lithium batteries, GE/ITI's used to last 6 - 7 years before dying.