Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Sovereign...like Quebec eh?

You would "zero in" on the French aspect, wouldn't you??  Hey...  Alberta's
got a whole pile of oil and apparently there's a huge resevoir of it off the
BC coast as well.  Don't you think it's about time you guys decided to
invade Canada??  After all..  we do have WMD's (Women of Massive Dimensions)
here and several "CANDY-DOO" nuclear reactors that could furnish us with
weapons grade material, eh.  The whole operation could be done "on a
shoestring budget" (heck most of your troops could just walk across the
border).  You don't even have to employ depleted uranium shells.  All our
"tanks" are really cleverly disguised Honda SUV's and most of the F-18's we
bought from our "neighbor to the south" have cracks in the fins and are
grounded (they do look "purty" though all lined up on the tarmac).  At best,
we could put up a "spirited" defence with a couple of "Cessna 152
taildraggers"...