Re: Lufkin Security Experiances

I'm too cheap, can't afford one of those. I often don't charge by the hour
either so it is a significant problem. Only solution that has come close to
working is to not do anything and totally engage them in their conversation.
Some sort of boss / worker thing starts to happen and they usually say
something like, Well I guess I better let you get back to work (breaks over)
and go away.