Re: Lufkin Security Experiances

Personally, I'm not a big fan of terminal type connectors...I have a
tendency to Gorilla things. I'm an old fashioned installed...wire leads,
solder, and some good old "33" Electrical tape.
Those prices sound retail, and about average.
Most of the equipment in the residential market is nickel and dime now a
days. It's very competitive, and typically you're only paying about 10 to
15% over what some dealers would pay for it wholesale.
Are you located up in Mass?